Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag

8 TV shows I love to watch-

1. Heros
2. Fringe
3. Monarch of the Glen
4. Morning News on Fox 13
5. King of the Hill
6. Super Why on PBS( because I love to watch Coop Dance to the songs)
7. Curious George PBS (Because Coop loves that monkey)
8. Hole in the Wall (freakin Hillarious)

8 Favorite restaurants-
1. La Taqueria Santa Cruz (Until it burned down)
2. Brunos (Until we moved away)
3. Don Miguels (Until we moved away)
4. Pastry Pub (until we moved away)
5-8 are blank because we are currently between favorite restaurants:(
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 things that happened yesterday-
1. I had a really bad nightmare that is still freaking me out.
2. Coop was the only baby at daycare and had a very awesome one on one day!
3. I taught my advanced students how to make a casserole dish.
4. I helped 3 great Hispanic boys make awesome cups in beginning ceramics.
5. I bought a gallon of milk and some cabbage.
6. I paid the dentist bill.
7. I rolled around on the floor with Coop and chased him around the kitchen island.
8. I put myself in timeout for overreacting to the baby smacking my face.

8 things I'm looking forward to-
1. This weekend. 2 days off!! Yeah!!
2. Relief Society today, I get to meet my new "little sister"
3. Taking halloween Pictures of Coop this week in his handsome football uniform.
4. Buying Indiana Jones Today.
5. Sleeping in on Thursday Friday and Saturday, and Sunday (WHoo Hoo)
6. Nov 27, Coop will be 18 months old and in the Nursery!!
7. Seeing my wonderful Family this weekend at my brothers wedding.
8. My spectacular Feildtrip on Friday the 24th.

8 things on my wish list-
1. A new Jane Austin Movie
2. My bikes tires pumped and a bike trailer for the coopmeister.
3. For Cooper to stop smacking me in the face
4. A nice long hot soak in the hot-tub
5. Some fancy new shoes
6. All y students to suddenly become well behaved little Angels
7. A gallery and studio of my own
8. My scrapbook all caught up.

8 persons I hereby tag-
Mom
Jess
Annalie
Nikki
KAtie
Malona
Bobbette
Annemarie

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hi! This Whitney from the NieNie Post. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you don't mind if I stop by on yours! You're son is so cute! I really hope I have a little boy first, they look like so much fun!