Friday, May 27, 2011

Boy


Dearest Boy,

I can't believe you are 4. I have been caught of guard lately by the things you say, and do. Every once and a while I even see the Man you are becoming. Thank you for being the perfect match for our little family! You are an amazing Big Brother and such a good example for Jack.
I love you Baby, and even though you tell me "I am not a Baby" You will always be my baby, because you are what made me a Mommy!!

-Mommy

Picture by Andrea Stratton Photography

2 comments:

AggieMay said...

I'll love you Forever. I'll like you for Always- and long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

Elise said...

Cute Cooper kid. :)

Okay, Tawny. What's going on? Why the anger? You should call me and I'll talk you through it. Hang in there, man. Stay away from any sharp objects.