Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Number 300

In honor of my 300th post I have decided to follow my friend Jenn's example and post 10 good things about today.

1. Jacks slept for 12 hours last night...count that 12!!!

2. Lunch time with the boys was so fun.

3. Jacks took 3 steps during the aforementioned lunch.

4. I made it the entire way through my lesson plan in all 3 classes today.

5. I was able to clean out 2 full cupboards for the physics teacher who will be sharing my classroom next year. (only 7 or 8 to go!)

6. I found the cutest little brown polo shirts for the boys for family pictures next week.

7. Nick told me I look like I am wearing a tent...which means my crazy night-time workouts are paying off.

8. Jacks says "DUP" when he wants more food.

9. Coop can take a shower and do everything, but rinse his head, all by himself.

10. This totally awesome video of Jacks showing off his wordage!!



2 comments:

Elise said...

This is the third time I've tried to leave a comment. My phone is malfunctioning.

I TOLD you you're getting skinny at Lin's. I told at Lin's, not that you're getting skinny there. Ugh, it's this phone!

And, yes, i would love to have a salon day with Tawny. Let me consult my schedule....

Jenn said...

I am glad you did this! It's GREAT!