Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In case you were curious...

 Every Story has a beginning.  
This one begins October 2 2002.
Our First Date:  I had to beg someone I knew, from working the Shakespearean Festival that summer, for tickets because I was broke...
and there was this really cute boy!!

October 8: He became my "Boyfriend" (Yup fast movers)

End of October.. Pretty sure we were  "Serious"

My 21st Birthday.  He proposed the next day.
(we drove to Manti so he could ask for permission...
oh and the ring, which was my Great-Grandmothers)

Our First Christmas.

We had some really fun Roommate-Group-Dates.  
This one was Ice cream Sculpture.

Roller Skating in Veyo

For Spring Break a group of us drove to San Diego.  
Visited the Temple Grounds, went on the Price-is-Right,

And went to the Beach

May 10, 2003
The First Day of our Forever...

Bah 
 Thank you for being you.  For being my everything.
I Love You
Happy Anniversary

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Holy Cow, that was so much fun, to take that little time machine back. You too are darling. Happy Anniversary!

LiSa AnD FaMiLy said...

wow theres actually one photo that makes him look almost exactly like andy haha thats awesome the story i mean