Monday, May 16, 2011

Jacks @ 1 Year

Jacks: still wears size 3 diapers
wears 12 month clothes


Stands by himself
Can take 3-4 ateps alone
Loves balls
Plays catch
Smiles all the time
Loves "real" food
Adores his big brother
Has about 10 words in his vocabulary


On Jacks Birthday Thursday the Babysitter made cupcakes and we spent a nice evening at home as a family, because on Saturday we....

Had a Party!!!!!
And what is the theme....
Well balls of course
I found these awesome 
inflatable sports balls 
and they were the "party favors"
This was his "SMASH" cake
And here are the cupcakes 
for everyone else.
Jacks LOVED his cake, 
and had a Serious Sugar Rush!
Still so cute though

He had A LOT of help opening his presents, 
in fact, I think his "guests" were getting a little frustrated!

Happy Birthday 
Jacksie Cracksie 
we sure do love 
having you in our family!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Man, I wish I had been there is witness that cake and those cupcakes in person. They rock! My girls had a blast though!

I dig Camden's face in the last picture! Too funny!