Friday, May 20, 2011

Things I am thankful for tonight..

#1 The Art Teacher at the high school, she had a dream that she was helping me load my kiln, so Tuesday she stayed after school for an hour and helped me do just that.
#2 Jeremiah.  My Teacher Neighbor.  He donated his 8th period class to help wash all the walls in my Ceramics Studio.
#3 Jessica and Alyse.  They had some stuff in the aforementioned kiln and instead of just taking their stuff out, they unloaded almost the whole thing while I taught my Middle School Class.
#4 My awesome neighbor Natalie.  She watched Jacks and her own baby for an hour tonight so I could go load and start the Last Glaze Fire for this Semester.

The last week of school is tough on Teachers... I got out of it last year, thank you Jacks, but this year has hit me like a freight-train.

“God does notice us, and He watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs.” Spencer W. Kimball

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Loving that quote !!