Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

We drove to Grandma and Grandpas house.


We played on the stairs
Visited Great-Grandma and Grandpa in the nursing home.  Where we saw the Easter Bunny (sorry no pictures) and Cooper got lost and ended up in the Alzheimer wing.
 We drove home Monday and had an Easter Egg Hunt in the back yard with some Friends.
How do you feel about the Jack-o-Lantern Basket!!

The Traveling was horrendous but it was made slightly more bearable by this little addition to our Family.
Nick told me i should give more of a hoopla to my FREE IPAD.
So here I go!!
It was Free, How freaking awesome is that!!
We bought a case that hangs on the back of the headrest, and it is (almost) like having our cool DVD system from the car back again!!

p.s. Cooper is already better than me at all the Games

2 comments:

The Martin's said...

Sounds like a great Easter.

Sarah said...

I saw you won the IPad. That was super cool. I even did a little happy dance in my mind for you!