Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday I ruined breakfast

I forgot to take the spoon out of the blender and it shattered the glass.  There were glass shards everywhere, in the hash browns, in the breakfast burritos, we had to start over.

Luckily on Saturday Nick got these.

So he was feeling forgiving
Ladies ask your husbands, because apparently "Rims" are really cool. ;)

Conference was wonderful.  the boys played so well together, we made cookies, and went on a walk.

Today we took them "mini-golfing". Our new favorite activity.
Reading Books.. Our all-time favorite activity!!

 Nick turned 32 in March
It was a good day.
He loved his presents and bought his own "Birthday Icecream" (which is still in the freezer)


This is his "Big Present" that I made for him.
They are bookends that hold models of his favorite truck, a 1956 Ford.

Oh and Today I won an I-pad from the District Office!!!

No comments: