Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today, I broke up with the babysitter.

At least that is how it feels.
She has been watching Coop for 3 years.
She came to the hospital when I had Jacks and she is all he has ever known.
I have spent lunch Everyday (literally) at her home for the past 2 years.

There have been A LOT of Good times, with several moments of sadness and absolute frustration.
Ultimately the decision had to be to say goodbye because:
   -- I do not want Cooper to attend the school she lives near.
   -- I do not trust her to help Potty Train Jacks, when the time comes.


   -- And she has recently started watching a little boy (and I say that loosely, because he is 2 and fits a size 8 diaper) Who is a Big Mean Bully, and seems to have made it his calling in life to pick on Jacks.  And in turn Jacks has started throwing more tantrums, and in general just being sadder.



She has been a wonderful Babysitter, and She has helped me be the kind of working mom I want o t be, letting me come visit EVERY Day and call repeatedly through the day.
So here is to the end of 3 years at Marilyns' House.

    -

1 comment:

AggieMay said...

Sorry.

Hope you can have an Otter Pop to help ease the pain. Sounds good to me anyway.

Have you settled on a school for the manchild?