Sunday, September 16, 2012

FYI

If I had to make a How To Book on how to have guilt:  This is what I would say.

Last week I volunteered to take a meal to a new Mom...Today I forgot. (Guilt)
so I had to run to the store to grab some food.  Thats right,  the store, on Sunday (Guilt)
So there I am at the store, with Whip Cream, Tortilla Chips and Oreos and guess who walks by.......

Thats right!
It was Sione.
Of The Biggest Loser!
Now lets be honest, he didn't care that I had bad-for-me-food.  And I didn't even look in his cart, but still, seriously, it was SIONE, SO COOL! (Guilt though)


On slightly Related news,
 Jacks is so much fun to watch when he eats Oreos.
And in Completely unrelated news. 

 I have been working really hard on my Range Of Motion.

Now look what I can do!


This is huge for me, and I may be REALLY Excited about it!!

Next step:  Still working on Pain Management,
and someday...running again?



No comments: