Sunday, May 26, 2013

4 Birthdays and "50 Dollars"

Both of Nicks brothers have may Birthdays, Andys' is the same day as Jacks, and Matts' the day before Coops, so we had a big Party.
With delicious chocolate, chocolate cake. (Coops choice)
 Presents from grandma

 Money from grandma.
The boys were so excited, I don't think they have ever gotten money for a gift before.
And I was trying not to freak-out about all the germs they were smearing on their faces!

 This is my new favorite Jacks video, telling me how much money he had. ( It is clearly $20 not $50:))

We got Cooper a Razor Scooter, and he loves it!  He is doing really good with his balance, and even figured out the brake before I told him about it.
 He is so cool! 
And such a good product advertiser!
We rarely get to do Birthdays with Family, so this was really fun for my boys.  And Jacks is insisting that it is his birthday again!

No comments: