Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Graduation Party

Graduation was May 22.
I have never been invited to a graduation Party before, but I was honored when the Hunters invited me to Koltens'.

Kolten is the Youngest of 4, and I have taught all his siblings.  I have attended both his sisters mission farewells and recently his oldest sisters Homecoming.  Kolten was one of my Co-presidents for PEP this year and has had my ceramics class almost every Semester since he was in 9th grade.
Kolt is an amazing kid who played on the the State Championship Football team this year, was named to the Allstate Team, and was Juried into the Springville Art Museum High School Art Show! (Huge honor)
This is the pot he made!
Kolt has been through a lot this past year and a half, and I am so proud of the Young Man he has become and the choices he is making!!

Seriously Love this kid!  And Chance my other Co-president and Kolts best friend!
So the Graduation Party was a pool party and my kids had so much fun!!
 Even though they wouldn't get in the water cause it was "too Cold"
 Things got really fun when the" big kids" jumped in!
 Jacks hanging out with me!
 Eating Cake!
 Time to go home!
I am already having withdrawals knowing Kolt won't be there for the first day of school in August, but I am so lucky that my job has allowed me to know all the Hunter Kids and their AWESOME Mom!

No comments: