Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

Coopers Program was today.  I was so lucky to be able to work it out so I could go.


Their Program was all about what they would be when they grew up.
Coopers part was about an astronaut.  I got his costume from one of the ladies I work with.

Cooper was the Super Star at school this week and he got to sit by the door and hand out programs
 He was so cute!
 I had the same reaction at this graduation, that I had at his Preschool Graduation.
"He is too little.. he cant be almost six!"
 He did so perfect on his part.
  It was" When I grow up and finish school, an astronaut I will be, and while I'm in my big space ship I'll visit my friend E.T."
 I was sitting next to one of the other Moms who volunteers in coops class, and she told me how wonderful she thinks he is, an how she could just steal him and take him home with her.
That made me feel really good.  Nick and I know Cooper is a good kid, but it's always nice to hear from someone else.
So Handsome and Serious.  I don't think he smiled more than twice the whole program.
 And of course the required "My Child Picking His Nose in Front of an Entire Audience" Picture.
 So Proud of him and all he has done this year.

No comments: