Saturday, May 25, 2013

B Family reunion 2013

This weekend we drove to Roosevelt for a Family Reunion.   This much of the family hasn't been together since the year after Nick and I were married.  They used to get together for this HUGE Thanksgiving Party every year.  In fact that is where I first was introduced to Nicks family, a week after we got engaged. It was so fun.  Nick has a lot of cousins. and I love watching him interact with the boys he played with growing up.


 Our Family was in charge of breakfast, so we got there early.

Poor Jacks had a rough time to start.  This is the face we saw for most of the morning.

Then he got treats!

Nicks Aunts had some really fun things for the kids to do.

They dug through sawdust for prizes, played a ring toss with Soda bottles, and broke a Pinata.



There was also a Beanbag tournament for the adults, and I forgot to take pictures cause I was too busy cheering!

It turned out to be a really fun day.



No comments: