Monday, May 27, 2013

Cooper is 6

For Coopers birthday this year, I decided to let someone else do the party so we went to the local Mini-golf, kiddie kart, arcade place.

First the kids rode the kiddie karts.  This is the last year they will even want to do this, the ride is a little slow! But a couple of the kids were too short for the bigger rides!
Then we played Mini Golf.  I had 4 of the Kids and Nick took the other 3.
Here is my group.  They were all over the place.  I was worried someone would get injured, cause those clubs were SWINGING!

And Nicks Group.  Everyone standing Patiently, waiting for their turn.
 There was an indoor Soft Play area.
Then of course the Arcade!
The party package included 15 tokens for each kid.

The saddest part was, when they exchanged their tickets for prizes, some of them only had like 20, and some had 98, or even 260+ (he got the jackpot)  so I felt kind of bad :(

 But everyone had fun!!
 They also got Pizza and a drink, and a little room all decorated just for Cooper!!
 Cooper made out like a bandit!! His friends were very generous and he got a lot of great new toys!
 Happy Birthday Cooper!


 I Loved doing the party this way.  and when you figure up everything, Cake, Food, Decoration, Activities, Goodie bags, it was so much cheaper to go somewhere else,plus i didn't have to clean my house!!
I am really glad Nick was able to come for the Mini-golf portion.  He really is a great Dad and role model for my kids!










No comments: